ACCUFAST CKx Component Kit Inkjet
ACCUFAST CKx Component Kit Inkjet System
ACCUFAST CKx Inkjet uses exclusive X-Pansion technology to allow the user to add print capacity in the field. This is done by adding as many as three imagers bringing total print capability up to 6 inches.
The CKx is as simple as it is strong. Made of rigid extruded aluminum, the main imager support bar is accurate to within a few thousandths of an inch and resists twisting or bending in even the toughest environments.
Ideal for bringing an old base out of retirement, the CKx extends and X-pands the usefulness of the equipment.
There are hundreds of additional uses for the CKx as the kit is easily configured to be mounted just about anywhere, i.e., web printing presses, packaging lines, printing presses, mailing applications and more!
• Height 8 inches standard.
• Weight: 20 lbs
• Length: Up to 24 inches of bed space
• Power: 110/230 VAC 50/60 Hz 2 amps.
• Clearance over bed: ½ inch standard. Can be mounted to clear any thickness piece.
• 75, 150, 200, 300, 600 dpi. print resolution
• Speed is resolution linked for max. productivity.
• Easy to install
• Simple to understand, short learning curve
• Precise, strong construction
• Configurable to many different transport devices
• Incredibly powerful software
• Available with Cleaning and Capping
• Capable of external machine control such as feed interruption
• Available in 1.5 – 8.0 inches of print versions
• X-Pandable allowing user to add print capacity in the field.
• Individually positioned imagers in both directions.
• Supports most bar codes including 2D such as Data Matrix.
• Prints all True Type fonts including Unicode.
• Incredible Image control with accurate base. Allows rotation and stitching of .bmp graphic images.