ACCUFAST VL 1-UP LABELER
ACCUFAST VL LABELER uses the same control system that is found in the ACCUFAST XL with a larger, more robust frame, in addition to which the VL is modular and can be run in-line with a wide variety of other mailing, bindery and graphic arts equipment. This new combination of time-honored electronics along with its new heavy-duty design and functionality put the VL in a class of its own in the pressure-sensitive equipment industry.
Based upon running 4-1/8″ long media the VL runs at production rates of 20,000 labels per hour. Based upon running 9-1/2″ long media, as in RPN applications, the VL runs at production rates of 12,000 per hour. When combined with an ACCUFAST PMX or an ACCUFAST P8 or an ACCUFAST P4 the VL creates a powerful labeling and printing system that is unique in the mailing world.
Whether used as a stand-alone unit or as part of a system, the ACCUFAST VL is a rock solid performer in the ACCUFAST tradition.
• 39″ long X 24″ wide X 44″ high
• Weight: 139 lbs.
• Media thickness: up to ½” thick
• Material sizes: up to 12″ x 15″
• Speed: 183 ft/min.
• Power: 110/230 VAC 50/60 Hz 3/1.5 amps.
• Integrated feeder control
• 13-1/8″ long x 21″ high x 10-7/8″ wide
• Weight: 23 lbs (no roll)
• Roll Capacity: 12″ o.d
• Roll ID: 3″
• Up to 25,000 1″ labels/hour
• Fanfold or roll labels up to 4-1/2″ wide
• Ideal with 3M Post-It Notes